After a slight delay last week, Minecraft update 1.5 is now out and available for everyone.
Along with the expected features I listed here, there are a few other added bonuses. All of the new features in 1.5 are below:
- Rain and Snow [Twitter]
- Ice and Snow will regrow, and rain will auto-water farms [Twitter]
- Thunder and Lightning [Twitter]
- If a pig gets hit by lightning it will turn into a zombie-pigman [Twitter]
- Thunder storms lower the light enough for mobs to spawn during the day D: [Twitter]
- A powerrail (this means no more glitchy boosters, yay!) [Twitter]
- Powerrail will boost or stop the cart [Twitter]
- Detector rail (to replace using pressure plates I assume) [Twitter]
- Stats & Achievements [Twitter]
- Spruce and Birch have their own saplings [Twitter]
- Fence gates!! [Reddit]
- Multiplayer servers will have a stronger flight-checking ability (to ban those who use flying mods) [Twitter]
- You wont be able to climb ladders with gaps [Twitter]
- Crafting a ladder will make 2 instead of 1 [Twitter]
- Occlusion Culling ? [Twitter]
- Trees drop fewer saplings
- Shift-Clicking items to auto add/remove them from chests!
- If a pig dies in a fire it will drop a cooked pork chop (Unconfirmed)
- Water current is fixed
- Wolves can walk through doors
- Wolves wont attack if you hit yourself with an arrow anymore
- Wolves can also walk though doors now
I believe that’s it for the 1.5 update. I will probably add a few things later on, but this is the full list of features.
Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to play Portal 2Minecraft Update 1.5 Is Out,
No related posts.